The Rules of SEO for Content Marketing
Content Marketing is one of the best Tools in Online Marketing when you beware the Rules of SEO for Content Marketing
- Create content that people will have an incentive to share.
- Do keyword research, so you don’t waste effort writing about things people don’t care about.
- Put all your content on the same domain/subdomain. (e.g. don’t use blog.mysite.com, use mysite.com/blog)
- Stand for something, and write about it. People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Don’t separate your brand from your content. For instance, casino sites that make fascinating infographics about animal rights aren’t going to last long.
Successful content marketing publications rely heavily on social traffic for timely impressions. They build search rank for their archives almost as a byproduct of good social content.
The definition of Content Marketing
Content marketing is a online marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Basically, content marketing is the art of communicating with your customers and prospects without selling. It is non-interruption marketing. Instead of pitching your products or services, you are delivering information that makes your buyer more intelligent. The essence of this content strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.
In a successful SEO-Strategy with Link Building is Content Marketing one of the major goals!
Latest posts by Ben Mueller (see all)
- LiveChatInc Review - April 10, 2017
- Best Online Marketing Strategies to Increase Sales and Traffic - December 21, 2016
- Dehnen für mehr Gesundheit am Arbeitsplatz - July 15, 2016